HIMSS Virtual Conference & Expo Career Advancement Booth Area
In order to serve the needs of those looking to advance their careers, or move into the field of healthcare IT, the semi-annual HIMSS Virtual Conference & Expo features a dedicated Career Advancement Booth Area for Recruitment and Continuing Education.
A special discounted booth rate will be offered to recruiters, hospitals and vendors looking to hire, as well as universities and other education programs. Your participation enables you to find the most qualified employees or potential candidates for advanced degrees.
HIMSS13 Career Guide
Reach attendees looking for employment and continuing education opportunities.
The HIMSS13 Career Guide provides attendees with news coverage about employment and advancement in the area of healthcare IT. Including your advertising in this targeted publication ensures that HIMSS attendees know about the latest position openings, workplaces, training, education programs and recruitment services, so they can most effectively further their careers.
The HIMSS13 Career Guide will include the following:
- Healthcare IT workforce and recruitment news
- Complete schedule of career focused education sessions
- Map of the Career Services Center
- Map of interview rooms
- Postings from HIMSS JobMine
- Continuing education program overview
HIMSS Virtual Career Fair
Next Event: May 2013
Request the exhibitor prospectus now
Find qualified candidates for your open job positions or continuing education programs at this one-day virtual event, brought to you by HIMSS Career Services and HIMSS JobMine. The HIMSS Virtual Career Fair will bring together recruiting organizations, as well as healthcare recruiters, and those looking to explore career opportunities in healthcare IT.
Exhibiting at this one-day interactive event enables you to:
- Collect resumes and applications for open job positions or education programs
- Network and set up interviews with entry-level, intermediate and advanced-level healthcare professionals, or those wanting to enter the field
- Share your industry knowledge and educational resources in one location