ICD-10 PlayBook Sponsorship
The HIMSS ICD-10 PlayBook was designed to assist IT and financial management, as well as clinicians, in making informed decisions about meeting federal mandates relative to the implementation of ICD-10 code sets, optimizing business enterprise operations, mitigating financial risks and creating a sustainability strategy post implementation.
Monthly supporter benefits include: (Limited to Six Sponsors)
- Two pieces of content included on site, gated for lead generation. White papers, webinars, case studies.
- Surround branding on ICD-10 PlayBook section of HIMSS site (run of site positions)
- Content highlighted in supporter section where we will include your company name, 25 word description, link to URL of choice
- Inclusion of content description in monthly email alerts announcing new content and blog posts
- Logo in print advertising to run in Healthcare IT News and Healthcare Finance News
- One e-newsletter ad insertion in the HIMSS Business Edge e-newsletter every three months
- Opportunity to present a webinar to the ICD-10 Playbook audience for an additional fee
HIMSS ICD-10 Playbook Demographics:
Average monthly stats per client
- 153 leads per month
- 13,000 ad/e-news ad views per month
- Brand exposure to over 100,000 per month